rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
-3:19 AM
Hey everyone!
Welcome to our new family blog. This blog's purpose is to update all you guys (and don't give me that 'I'm a girl, not a guy' nonsense) back in Singapore about our lives over here. Unfortunately as there are no security constraints here, it is necessary to lay down some ground rules first.
- Please do not link our blog to yours
- Please do not give our this blog's url without permission (this is so that we don't have any strangers visiting our blog and possibly defacing it or obtaining information that is not intended for them!!)
- Please do not post inappropriate comments that contain vulgarities or put other people down
- Please remember the purpose of our blog!!!
That's all folks! Thank you for your cooperation. Look forward to hearing more from us soon...but for now, later!