rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
-6:14 PM
Today was our first day in Vancouver, Canada. We've just come back from meeting some friends and visiting Fort Langley. Nothing much, pretty boring. What's more, we were tired cause my sis hadn't recovered from jetlag and woke up at 3 am in the morning. She was a zombie, cause she couldn't even sleep. So that didn't make the day very enjoyable.
The weather was really cold and even in the house our hands were freezing away. We still haven't really gotten used to the cold yet. And this is supposed to be summer?! But it was really cool, fresh and clean! Hardly any pollution at all!! That was great.
There's not really much to write now. Just really missing Singapore and everyone back there. Last night we were online, and almost immediately started getting bombarded by instant messages right left and center by people who wanted to know how we were doing in Canada! Even when my sister went online in the early morning when she woke up there was still people online! bye, jan.
viv: hey everyone, i just have something to add. Today we went to visit our friend's school and the whole environment was so different from that in Singapore. The whole floor was carpeted, soft and warm (a contrast to the cold outside). It was much like a home, with no proper corridors (like in Singapore), just colourful rooms adjoined to the hallway decorated with posters and pictures. The people in the school wore uniforms, but it was so cute - plaid skirts and knee-high socks. And it feels kinda weird being a minority because everyone there is tall, blond and fair-skinned. oh well....i guess i have to get used to that. later, viv