rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, June 16, 2007
-1:24 PM
Sorry I haven't posted a blog post for such a long time. Okay. Everything in the post happened before my sister's post, so if you wanna read the posts in chronological order you have to read my post before my sister's. This is because I wrote this post on Wednesday but forgot to post it and my sister's wrote her post around Thursday to Saturday. Sometime around there.
We arrived in Waterloo on Monday at around 5pm, and took about one hour to get out(finally!!!). Rented a car (an SUV! how grand. it's not very often I go in an SUV), drove to Waterloo University, where my dad is gonna be working and also where our temporary housing was (in the guest house). Couldn't find it. Got lost. Asked for directions. Finally found it. Settled down. Ate dinner. Got keys. Boring stuff...blah blah...now, the interesting part!! Looked at THE HOUSE at night. I really like my room!!! It has lots of windows and is rather big (well bigger than my sister's)Went home and went to bed. Tuesday. The painting started on Tuesday. There wasn't much to do on Tuesday. I just did the normal things (devotions, violin). Oh yah. Now I have to help out with making meals and clearing up after them!! It's okay I guess. Inconvenient at times. All of you back in Singapore: Appreciate your maid!!!
Finally today. Wednesday. We took very long to get ready cause there's only one toilet and everyone wants to use it at the same time. At 11+ we set off. My sis and I did gardening in the front lawn. It was so hard!! The worst weeds were the dandelions. The leaves are really prickly and their roots go REALLY deep!!! I spent like 15 minutes just removing one weed. And these are big dandelions, OK? It's tiring work. But fun in its own way. Finally my sis had to go off to meet the vice principal of her school and I went home.
More updates soon! But for now, I've gotta go.
Janelle