rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
-9:37 AM
Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't written for so long...been pretty busy replying all the emails I get and going for swimming and tennis lessons! Tennis lessons took place at the community recreation center. Our coach is a nineteen year old guy. The format of the lessons is pretty good, but he doesn't give much instruction and the class is too big (12 people) for him to really be able to teach you. But at least now that we're taking lessons, we're forced to play tennis everyday-something that we ordinarily would not do- and I'm sure that we'll improve with time! At first I was relatively nervous. After all, I am almost a beginner at this thing (Before this, I had only attended a tennis camp) and the worry that everyone else would be better than me kept on nagging me. But, to my relief, everyone was pretty much the same level (except for the boys. They were better than us).
Today in swimming lessons we did endurance in which you have to swim twenty-five lengths of the pool. I decided to do breast stroke the whole way through and it paid off! I managed to keep my second place (I had started second). Later, we played sharks and minnows ( I'm not very sure if I'm saying it correctly, but that's what I heard!) with a younger class. I managed to hold out until I was the second-last person left. Woo Hoo!
Even though it's summer, the past few days have been pretty cool - probably because it's been raining so much! But some days have been really hot! Once the weather forecast predicted 22 degrees celcius! Good thing it rained.
Hmmm...there's not much else to write...I've just been relaxing and taking it easy, apart from the numerous chores that I've had to do, such as vacuuming, ironing, cooking, gardening, sweeping as well as the usual cleaning up. My sis and I are planning to take a video tour of our house made by yours truly and post it up here or send it out - so that you guys can finally see what our house looks like!
Oh, and last thing. The Tans are coming back to stay for the weekend this Friday. We'll have to start cooking for nine people again! But I'm looking forward to it. The house is a little too empty and quiet at times with only us in it. AND we're gonna get to see a Shakespeare play this Saturday. We're bringing them to see. There are benefits from having guests!
See ya!
Janelle