rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, August 25, 2007
-6:09 PM
Hello! We are doing great over here! Let me give you a short update:2 days ago, my sis and I went over to a friend's house for a sleepover. Apparently, you are not supposed to sleep during sleepovers but everyone who knows me knows that I always sleep :) So, anyway, we watched Pirates of the Carribean on her computer because we had watched no. 3 before I left but didn't have the chance to watch no. 1 and 2. I snuggled into bed halfway and promptly fell asleep despite the loud sound effects of a pirate duel/fight/riot that was going on. The morning after the sleepover, my parents picked us up as we were going to the Buskers' Festival in Waterloo Park (some arts festival thingo). We met some other young kids there and got some babysitting jobs. Yay!!! Sadly, the buskers' festival was superbly boring. We watched it for 10 minutes and got absolutely fed up. All it was was this woman trying to put on phony accents and make children laugh. WHen we got there, she was fixated on trying to make this music stand work so with exaggerated movements, she bent down to work on the bottom, then the top kept on falling off. SHe got all flustered and fixed the top on. AFter bending on, very predictably, the top fell off AGAIN. This happened repeatedly. Nobody was laughing. WElllll, i was laughing at how hard she was trying to make people laugh when nobody was laughing and at how corny it was.In the end, we decided to go for pizza, which I ate with a fork and knife for the very first time!!!! Amazing. I just wanted to try it out since they supplied forks and knives. Yep that's all. tata.viv