rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
-4:24 PM
Hey.Vivienne here. Fall's finally here and leaves in our backyard are falling like crazy. Just a few days ago, we spent forever raking them up. We had to rake them up into many small piles before bringing all the leaves to the front of our house. The weather is nice and cool (about 10 degrees C) so our family is busy enjoying the wonderful weather. We spent a Saturday at Webster's Fall with our church youth where we hiked up to the waterfall. We crossed over a boundary of rocks to get behind the waterfall and it made me feel really adventurous. The rocks were kinda slippery so I had to find rocks which were stable and sometimes I had to take risks like jumping onto rocks. It was really cool to be behind the waterfall and to have water falling down in front of me. WHen we were at a drop-off overlooking the city, we tried shouting to people below us and some of them actually looked up and waved to us. Yeah, I really enjoyed that hike :)