rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
-2:38 PM
Hi. It's Vivienne. Yep, most of the leaves have dropped off the trees and they are pretty bare now. It has snowed quite a few times but the snow didn't stay on the ground (it was too wet). Still, the whole experience of snow was wonderful. We spent the whole of Sunday (ok, ok maybe I AM exaggerating) raking leaves. So many leaves fell on both our front yard and back yard because of the many trees we have. But what made it not too bad was that we did it with our whole family so at least I wasn't alone. What we had to do was rake up the leaves into small piles, rake the piles onto this big dark blue canvas sheet and carry it to the front of our house, where we dumped our leaves into this huge pile on the road where the garbage people pick it up. Our pile was the biggest in our street (I think!). It was gigantic (all our hard work too!). After it was all done, my sis and I couldn't bear to jump into the pile, although that is what you do when you are little kids and you want to have some fun. In the end, we just fell down into the leaves. You know how sometimes you stand in front of your bed and fall down onto it? Yeah, that's what we did. Just ontot he leaves. I lay there for a while, until my dad said that there might be worms in the leaves. That was when I leapt a mile high, yelling and trying to wipe my pants of all the dirt. :) Oh and in gym, we are doing this health unit in which we learn about drugs, smoking etc. Now we are learning about bad decisions and what impact they have on your life. She gave us this newspaper article about these guys who tried setting themselves on fire then rolling in the snow to put it out. THen, one guy tried it and became engulfed in flames. He actually became a walking fire. He was rushed to a hospital and suffered burns to 70% of his body. I was pretty spooked out by it becasue personally, i am SO afraid of being burnt. I think it must be superbly painful. SIgh. The crazy things people do. Anyway, that's all for now!vivienne