rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Friday, December 14, 2007
-5:05 PM
Hey everybody!Wow, I just sat down from a busy evening. After coming back from my violin lesson, I helped my mom to bake the apple pie she brought to her potluck dinner tonight. Then, I went straight on to cooking dinner - pasta with broccoli cream sauce. I also improvised on a potato dish, although the potato took forever to cook in the oven. Anyway, after all that hard work, my sis is washing up and here I am. :) Ok, a quick update. For gym, we are going into a weights and fitness unit. As in, we go into the weight room with all the equipment and machines and actually lift weights and work out. The last time I went, I tried a 15-pound weight (they measure stuff in pounds not kg). One girl tried to lift a 130-pound weight on the machine in which pull a bar down. Instead, the weight lifted her up!!! She actually lifted up off the chair and hung from the bar instead of pulling the bar down. It was hilarious. For french, we are reading a french (of course) story about how the author's two parents become younger and younger and how he tries to stop it. Very interesting. We haven't finished reading the story yet. but at the part we are now, the parents are 14-year-olds. Imagine that! :) During lunch today, there was an eggnog chugging contest to see who could drink the most amount of eggnog (raw egg and milk) in the least amount of time. Really disgusting, if you ask me. Last year, a girl in my English class said that she participated in the contest and threw up afterwards. I'm glad no on threw up then because it would have really made me lose my appetite. Yesterday, we went iceskating with Nathan, Aaron, Veronica and Heidi. It was lots of fun and I really enjoyed myself. I don't know why but my fingers were really freezing by the end. It's not usually like that. I have a million and one things to do. After I finish one, there's always something to be done. So. I guess that concludes my post. I have to rush off and continue my busy schedule (while my sis is probably watching tv instead of washing the dishes). viv