rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, February 18, 2008
-7:12 PM
Heh. I apologise too. Well, I'll supplement with a blog post of my own. I feel SO super full now because I just ate one of my sister's lovely chocolate souffles! Loved it. Especially with French Vanilla ice cream. It's Family Day today. I didn't really do anything much, although I would have liked to go ice skating. I've had so many projects lately (but, I know, nothing compared to Singapore). I guess I'm slacking off. NOT GOOD! And the fact that the computers at school can't access email doesn't help either. Whenever I talk to my dad on skype, and hear about what he's doing in Singapore (especially on Sunday when he talks about going to church) I miss Singapore so much! I really wish that I could go back to visit every single year. I really don't want to drift away from all my close friends there. And I could use some hot weather. (Just kidding. I love the cold weather - apart from the ice!)As my sister has probably told you, it's really icy. It's super scary slipping on black ice, let me tell you that! Okey dokes. Gotta go to bed now.Love, Janelle